Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's about time for another post...

It has been a long time since I posted on this blog and I don't have a lot of news to post, but might as well write something. The semester at BYU-Idaho (or IdaHell) has been extremely busy. With IBC and work at the Bookstore my time is completely consumed, and by the time I get done with all the chores and duties, there isn't much time to spare. Except with my precious bed. :)

I can't wait to get done with the semester. At least are going well with out on-campus business: i-bambino. We have the highest stock price out of the four companies, are selling out pretty much every day, and people seem to love it! Also, we are opening a second "location" on campus this next Monday. How cool is that??? We're excited as a group.

Last week there was Kika's Baby Shower and it was SO MUCH FUN! I had a great weekend with my girlfriends and can't wait for the next chance!

Well, I better get going... I'm tired of blogging... Should watch some TLC.

Nice Weekend to all!

3 comments:

Trevor, Kika, Olivia said...

I LOVE YOU MY HELGATION MY LOVE! eehehehehehehhe

Katey said...

IdaHell... I love it ;)

Can I steal that name???

Trevor, Kika, Olivia said...

oxe tem que dizer pro povo que a gente que criou esse nome de idahell ne nao? heheheheh