Thursday, January 22, 2009

More than half way through the first month of 2009...

... And I finally get a break from school activities in order to post some updates.

School has taken pretty much ALL of my time! I'm on IBC - Integrated Business Core, which is pretty much 4 classes integrated and we have to launch a Business on campus. Let me tell you, it takes a lot of time and work. There were days where I have been so stressed that I couldn't handle myself, but apparently that is gone (at least for a while). There have been meetings every single day, plus the assignments, plus a bunch of other stuff... HARD! But I'm grateful!

I just came back from a 2-day camping trip for IBC at Badger Creek, an outdoor facility that BYU-Idaho owns. I wasn't excited to go on the trip but I'm glad I went. It was well worth it! I had great experiences and made new friends. I'm excited for the rest of the semester and hope I don't change my mind.

Last weekend I went to Utah to Pedro's wedding as stated in Kika's blog. We had a blast! It was so fun! Especially to hang out with Kika. We share so many laughters together that it hurts our tummies hehehe...

Well, I better go! Just remembered I might have some homework due tomorrow :P

3 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Good luck girl! We miss you and wish you best of luck

Clara Schettini said...

eu vi as fotos de você no casamento de pedro! lindas as fotos...
a recepção aqui no brasil é hoje...pena que não estou mais em recife...vou ter que ver só as fotos denovo...
bjus

6 P's in a Pod said...

Helgation:::I miss you. Just wanted you to know.