Monday, December 29, 2008

Last Days of 2008

Wow!

It's hard to believe that the year 2008 is almost DONE! I remember growing up that time didn't pass that fast. Now it seems like 24 hours aren't enough in a day, that 7 days aren't enough in a week and so on...

I have been so caught up in school and other activities that I didn't see the time fly by... AMAZING! However, I am SO READY to start 2009! I believe it's going to be a great year for a lot of people, and that dreams will come true... :)

Here I am at work. Trying to find stuff to do hehe... Better go ask around ;)

Helga

1 comment:

Trevor, Kika, Olivia said...

i hope in 2009 we HANG OUT MORE and do more TCHONGUICES together!! But of course, the freakin snow has GOT to stop because I need to see youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

love you sua tchonga!1 :)

beijusss