Sunday, May 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home

After a whole month jumping from one place to the other, I was able to secure a home with one of my favorite families: The Pinegars!!! They received me with wide open arms and I just feel so welcome!

I have a nice bed and a roof, so I'm happy. This week I finally start on my new job and I am very excited to have some money in my bank account. It has been a while :(

But I just wanted to talk about the power of prayer and faith. Wasn't it for me being faithful and asking Heavenly Father for help, I wouldn't have been blessed with those things. I am so grateful for the many things that He gives me every single day. Life in this land hasn't been easy for me. It has been a road full of bumps and obstacles, but so far I've been able to make it.

Wasn't it for my strong faith in my Savior, I would be crazy right now... I would have given up on so many things that life presents me with... I'm thankful for having faith, and for having the opportunity to ask Heavenly Father for faith when I lack it, because sometimes it happens...

I am looking forward to a week full of challenges, but at the same time, full of happy moments! I have learned to cherish each and every moment and even though sometimes I won't feel like cherishing those moments in life, I'll try to keep that in mind.

I'll post pictures of my roomates soon :)

Have a blessed week!

No comments: