Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally!!!

Finals Week is OVER!!! I am so very happy that the semester has come to an end, and I am extremely relieved! It has been a very stressful semester... Some of my friends know that because of all that I said and talked about during the semester. IBC has been an interesting experience. I have learned some things, but the most important lesson that I have learned is that people are very difficult to deal with.

I felt betrayed, discriminated and disrespected in SO MANY ways. The funny thing is that people kept backstabbing me during the whole semester, always blamed the failures of the company on me and on my friend Anselmo, and they also dared to mention my name in the Final Report saying a bunch of lies...

I guess it's just because I am a stupid International Student... That's how a lot of people up here treat us like... Oh well, sorry about the going off session... I guess I needed it.

All that matters now is that I'm FREE for a whole semester!!! :)

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Helga. They are MORONS. Don't let them get to you. You speak and write English SO much better than a lot of people who have lived here their whole lives!