Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to School in IDAHO

Got back in Rexburg yesterday, with a bunch of stuff to get done. The 7-week break was SO WORTH IT though! I went to Brazil and stayed with my family :) It was awesome! But I'll post about that later since I still have to upload all the pictures from the trip...

Other than that, nothing new... I found out that my cholesterol was WAY high and that my sugar was wanting to get high as well... Have been on a diet for a little over a month now... 12 pounds gone, and 15 more to go, but I am excited because now I have my greatest motivation: my life.

More to come soon...

3 comments:

Britt said...

You went to Brazil!!! Oh that makes me happy for you in the biggest way! I loved seeing you the other night and good luck on the diet! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

I'm glad you got to go home! That must have been so nice :). Good luck on the weightloss . . . health is certainly the best motivation for long-term success!

Jennifer and Shay said...

Aee! Ta de volta! QUe susto de saude ein! Mais pelo jeito ja esta indo super bem sua dieta ne? Bjus!